Blackstone Labs’ BCAA Stack w/ Dust X & Resurgence
Our BCAA Stack by Blackstone Labs combines Blackstone Labs’ Resurgence BCAA supplement and Dust X Pre Workout With DMHA. This BCAA stack, fully equipped with beta alanine and more essential nutrients, has the right ingredients for bodybuilders who are looking to maximize muscle-building processes in the body. Learn more about Blackstone Labs’ BCAA Stack and order yours today!
Blackstone Labs Dust X Pre Workout With DMHALooking to build up muscle fast? Blackstone Labs Dust X with DMHA is the only pre workout supplement you'll ever need. Proven to increase focus and energy, Dust X includes key supplements so you can blast through your workout and still have energy to spare. No weakness, no jitters and no awful aftertaste make this the best way to workout. Top off your pre workout routine with these essential ingredients:
• Citrulline Malate 2:1 (4g): This potent amino acid works to increase oxygen transportation and nutrient uptake, so your muscles build up faster.
• Beta Alanine (2.5g): Get your muscles psyched up for high intensity. This natural supplement works to increase endurance.
• L-Tyrosine (1g): This critical amino acid is a core element of protein production in the body. It increases alertness, noradrenaline and even dopamine, giving you a more focused and enjoyable workout.
• Agmatine Sulfate (1g): No pain, no gain? Just a little of this mineral helps your body to recognize when it’s in actual danger and when you're just working hard. It increases blood flow and helps prevent muscle fatigue.
• Dimethylaminoethanol (750mg): This natural compound has been shown to improve the function of nerve signals, a process that leads to higher awareness and better mood.
• Phenylethylamine (500mg): PEA is like a little pep talk for your brain. A small dose heightens focus and increases goal-directed behavior.
• Caffeine Anhydrous (350mg): Ah, everything you love about a fresh cup of coffee except the morning scent. This form of caffeine reduces drowsiness and stimulates athletic performance.
• 2-aminoisoheptane (150mg): Hyper-focus rivaling that of popular DMAA, DMHA comes with the power and concentration you need to stimulate your body for the best workout ever.
• Higenamine (75mg): Just a touch of this dust heightens the noradrenaline in your system to help you boost through to the end of your workout.
• Huperzine A (300mcg): Sometimes muscles get fatigued, but this little supplement reminds them that they can keep going to the finish.
InstructionsJust one scoop of Dust X mixed with 8-10 ounces of water contains extreme power and complete energy. It takes effect in about 30 minutes, so get ready to have the workout of your life any day. Even half a scoop can make the difference between an ordinary day at the gym and a powerful workout that builds muscle fast, so scoop only as much as you need. (1/2) scoop.
Blackstone Labs BCAA Resurgence
When your primary concern is building muscle, there’s a few things you need to focus on each day -- eating ample calories, training intensely by following the principles of progressive overload, and getting enough rest. But sometimes that’s not enough. Sometimes your body is missing those key nutrients it needs throughout the day to repair, replenish and rebuild your mind and muscles.
BCAA Resurgence by Blackstone Labs is your all day, every day muscle-building insurance policy that provides the essential amino acids, vitamins, and minerals to promote optimal muscle growth and recovery. It provides Blackstone Labs’ BCAA Stack with the complete nutrients that can help you take your fitness journey to the next level. Say goodbye to soreness, achiness, lethargy, and lackluster gains once and for all with BCAA Resurgence and Blackstone Labs’ BCAA Stack!
What's in Blackstone Labs BCAA Resurgence?
HICA Scientifically known as Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic-Acid, or Leucic Acid, HICA is a metabolite of Leucine that works in conjunction with other active amino acids present in BCAA Resurgence to stimulate muscle growth and accelerate recovery.
Theobromine A relative of caffeine, theobromine is a xanthine-like molecule that stimulates the CNS similar to caffeine but energy surge is much smoother and longer-lasting. Additionally, theobromine also enhances vasodilation, promoting superior cerebral blood flow for greater focus and concentration.
CDP-Choline Choline is an essential nutrient that plays a critical role in gene expression, cell membrane signaling, lipid transport, metabolism, and brain development. CDP-Choline is a highly bioavailable form of supplemental choline that increases synthesis of acetylcholine (a.k.a. “The learning neurotransmitter"). Higher levels of acetylcholine promote greater focus, concentration, and the ever-important mind-muscle connection during exercise.
L-Leucine (2g) Dubbed the “king” of all amino acids, Leucine is one of the three branched-chain amino acids, along with Isoleucine and Valine, that play a key role in muscle growth. Leucine is the primary stimulator of muscle protein synthesis by activating the mTOR pathway which flips the switch in your body to build muscle.
L-Isoleucine (1g) Another one of the BCAAs that can stimulate muscle protein synthesis, but to a lesser extent than leucine. However, isoleucine does play a significant role in glucose uptake and utilization during exercise, resulting in greater energy production and performance. Isoleucine may also play a role in fat loss, as some research indicates the amino acid inhibits fat storage and increases fat burning.
L-Valine (1g) The third BCAA, Valine supports greater endurance and reduced fatigue while training. Valine competes with tryptophan (another amino acid) for uptake into the brain (and wins!), leading to decreased serotonin production. The brain interprets serotonin as an indicator of fatigue, so with less serotonin, you’ll be able to push harder for longer during your lifting sessions.
L-Lysine (1g) supports the production of carnitine, a compound that helps convert fatty acids into useable energy. Lysine also enhances calcium absorption, and works in conjunction with L-arginine to increase growth hormone (GH) production.
L-Taurine (1g) A conditionally essential amino acid, taurine exerts a number of beneficial effects in the body. Taurine enhances cellular hydration, promoting greater endurance and stamina, and also improves mood and focus due to large concentrations of the amino being present in the brain.
Threonine (950mg) supports optimal functioning of the cardiovascular, liver, central nervous, and immune systems of the body. Research notes that Threonine also helps maintain the protein balance in the body and accelerate recovery from an injury.
L-Alanine (500mg) plays a crucial role in protein synthesis, even though it’s classified as a nonessential amino acid. Additionally, alanine can also convert to pyruvate, a compound essential for glucose production and blood sugar regulation.
Methionine (300mg) vital to the production of creatine and carnitine in the body. As a result, this essential amino acid aids energy production, athletic performance, cellular hydration, and most importantly, lean mass gains..
Phenylalanine (150mg) As a precursor to tyrosine, phenylalanine increases production of three key neurotransmitters -- dopamine, epinephrine, and adrenaline. These three neurotransmitters enhance alertness and mood, and serve a critical role in muscle activation.
For an amino acid boost, take one (1) scoop first thing in the morning.
For pre-workout energy, take one (1) to two (2) scoops 30 minutes before training.
For post-workout recovery, take one (1) to two (2) scoops immediately